By Tess Masters
- 2 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 large avocados
- ½ cup chopped pitted dates or more to taste
- 1 ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup filtered water
- 3 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest (about 1 orange)
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 4 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon alcohol free vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of Hawaiian sea salt
- raw vegan cashew cream
- orange zest
- ground cinnamon
- dried or fresh cranberries
Make It Happen:
- Blend all ingredients and serve immediately warm out of the blender and serve with raw vegan vanilla cashew cream, orange zest, a dash of cinnamon and dried or fresh cranberries.
- You can also chill this in the fridge for a few hours and serve cold.
This recipe was published with the permission of Tess Masters.